The mathematics 2 complete CAPS (A National Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement) Syllabus works through the entire Mathematics 1 curriculum.
The course is full of informative tutorial videos, tests and exams filmed by our enthusiastic Mathematics tutors.
PDF summarized lessons helping the learner to extend his/her knowledge on the derivative of formulae used in the videos recording and follow a step by step procedure on each type of problems bond to the curriculum
The students’ progress will be monitored weekly through our examination procedure screening and a well formulated and appropriate feedback will be provided to the student, teacher and parent.
This course is and remains not less different from your school syllabus.
- Differentiation and Partial Differentiation
- Applications of integration
- Ordinary differential equations
- Matrix Theory
- Systems of simultaneous linear equations
This tutorial is designed for first year learner around the world who want to learn the basics of Mathematics and its architectural concepts. This tutorial will give you enough understanding on all the mentioned topics of your curriculum with suitable examples.
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you should have a basic understanding mathematics 1. As we are going to develop, revise, and apply formulae used in the previous grade as ground key to deeply understand the contents of this tutorials.
Students will have access to a textbook online or in class. For any other course material which will be available to boost learner practices on exams types exercises as the course progresses, There is a MATH-FACE WORKBOOK accessible in our library for the cost of $50. you may get in touch with our customer service for more information about the product.
REQUIRED MATERIAL FOR THIS COURSE
REPORT CARD GRADE
The Report Card grade is based on evidence collected through observations, conversations, and student products (tests/exams, assignments for evaluation).
Some evidence will carry greater weight than other evidence. Determining a report card grade will involve professional judgement and interpretation of evidence that reflects the student’s most consistent level of achievement, with special consideration given to more recent evidence.
- Term Work – 70 %
Term work is based on a variety of performance tasks over the course of the term that demonstrates: knowledge, thinking, communication, and application.
- Summative – 30%
The summative evaluation must take place completely in class. The culminating performance task is worth 15%. The final exam is worth 15% for a total of 30%.
ADDITIONAL PACKAGE ADVANTAGES
Taking this course includes bonuses like
- 4h weekly online private tutorials with one of our dedicated tutor
- Free Math-Face workbook
- 3h weekly scheduled contact learning consultations in our institution classroom (optional)
- Certificate of completion of course
- Free online support on an available set schedule
- Online forum allowing the learner to ask questions to other learners in the same course
- Free consultation on the Learner’s homework ,assignments, and projects
- Over 67 lectures and 35 hours of content!
- LIVE sessions End to End Training Included.
- Learn Mathematics from a professional tutor from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course contents designed by considering all types of learner’s speed, ability to process and apply all information provided.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 67
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 36 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 745
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
SECTION 1: DIFFERENTIATION AND PARTIAL DIFFERENTIATION
SECTION 2: INTEGRATION
- The Indefinite integral
- Basic rules of integration
- Properties of the definite integral
- Exponential and logarithmic integrals
- Trigonometric functions
- Some Techniques of Integration
- The general power rule
- Change of variable (Substitution)
- Integration by parts
- Use of partial fractions
- Products and powers of trigonometric functions
- Hyperbolic Functions
- Inverse Functions and The technique of completing the square
- Completing the square integrations
- Trigonometric integration
- The V-formula
- Chapter summary
SECTION 3: APPLICATION OF INTEGRATIONS.
SECTION 4: ORDINARY DIFFERENTIATION EQUATIONS
- Basic concepts and definitions
- Types of first order differential equations
- Equations with separable variables
- Equations reducible to variables separable type
- Homogeneous equations
- Linear differential equations
- Homogeneous equations of first order
- Homogeneous equations of second order
- Chapter summary
SECTION 5: MATRIX THEORY
SECTION 6: SYSTEMS SIMULTANEOUS LINEAR EQUATIONS