The Grade 10 Physical Science complete CAPS (A National Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement) Syllabus works through the entire Grade 10 Physical Science curriculum.
The course is full of informative tutorial videos, tests and exams filmed by our enthusiastic Physics teachers.
PDF summarized lessons helping the learner to extend his/her knowledge on the derivative of formulae used in the videos recording and follow a step by step procedure on each type of problems bond to the curriculum
The students’ progress will be monitored weekly through our examination procedure screening and a well formulated and appropriate feedback will be provided to the student, teacher and parent.
This course is and remains not less different from your school syllabus.
- Skills for science
- Classification of matter
- States of matter and the kinetic molecular theory
- The atom
- The periodic table
- Chemical bonding
- Transverse pulses
- Transverse waves
- Longitudinal waves
- Electromagnetic radiation
- The particles that substances are made of
- Physical and chemical change
- Representing chemical change
- Electric circuits
- Reactions in aqueous solution
- Quantitative aspects of chemical change
- Vectors and scalars
- Motion in one dimension
- Mechanical energy
- The hydrosphere
This tutorial is designed for grade 10 learner around the world who want to learn the basics of Physical Science and its architectural concepts. This tutorial will give you enough understanding on all the mentioned topics of your curriculum with suitable examples.
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you should have a basic understanding of Grade 9 Physical Science . As we are going to develop, revise, and apply formulae used in the previous grade as ground key to deeply understand the contents of this tutorials.
The textbook being used is Grade 10 Physical Science (written by Siyavula and Volunteers) Students will have access to a textbook online or in class. For any other course material which will be available to boost learner practices on exams types exercises as the course progresses, There is a MATH-FACE WORKBOOK accessible in our library for the cost of $50. you may get in touch with our customer service for more information about the product.
REQUIRED MATERIAL FOR THIS COURSE
REPORT CARD GRADE
The Report Card grade is based on evidence collected through observations, conversations, and student products (tests/exams, assignments for evaluation).
Some evidence will carry greater weight than other evidence. Determining a report card grade will involve professional judgement and interpretation of evidence that reflects the student’s most consistent level of achievement, with special consideration given to more recent evidence.
- Term Work – 70 %
Term work is based on a variety of performance tasks over the course of the term that demonstrates: knowledge, thinking, communication, and application.
- Summative – 30%
The summative evaluation must take place completely in class. The culminating performance task is worth 15%. The final exam is worth 15% for a total of 30%.
ADDITIONAL PACKAGE ADVANTAGES
Taking this course includes bonuses like
- 3h weekly online private tutorials with one of our dedicated tutor
- Free Math-Face workbook
- 2h weekly scheduled contact learning consultations in our institution classroom (optional)
- Certificate of completion of course
- Free online support on an available set schedule
- Online forum allowing the learner to ask questions to other learners in the same course
- Free consultation on the Learner’s homework ,assignments, and projects
- Over 130 lectures and 45 hours of content!
- LIVE sessions End to End Training Included.
- Learn Physical Science from a professional tutor from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course contents designed by considering all types of learner’s speed, ability to process and apply all information provided.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 129
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 154
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
SECTION 1: SKILLS FOR SCIENCE
SECTION 2: CLASSIFICATION OF MATTER
SECTION 3: STATES OF MATTER AND THE KINETIC MOLECULAR THEORY
SECTION 4: THE ATOM
SECTION 5: THE PERIODIC TABLE
SECTION 6: CHEMICAL BONDING
SECTION 7: PULSES
SECTION 8: TRANSVERSE WAVES
SECTION 9: LONGITUDINAL WAVES
SECTION 10: SOUND
SECTION 11: ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATIONS
SECTION 12: THE PARTICLES THAT SUBSTANCES ARE MADE OF
SECTION 13: PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL CHANGE
SECTION 14: REPRESENTING CHEMICAL CHANGE
SECTION 15: MAGNETISM
SECTION 16: ELECTROSTATICS
SECTION 17: ELECTRIC CIRCUITS.
SECTION 18: REACTIONS IN AQUEOUS SOLUTION
SECTION 19: QUANTITATIVE ASPECTS OF CHEMICAL CHANGE
SECTION 20: VECTORS AND SCALARS
SECTION 21: MOTION IN ONE DIMENSION
SECTION 22: MECHANICAL ENERGY
SECTION 23: THE HYDROSPHERE