The Mechanics 1 Syllabus works through the entire first year second semester undergraduate curriculum.
The course is full of informative tutorial videos, tests and exams filmed by our enthusiastic Mechanics 1 tutors.
PDF summarized lessons helping the learner to extend his/her knowledge on the derivative of formulae used in the videos recording and follow a step by step procedure on each type of problems bond to the curriculum
The students’ progress will be monitored weekly through our examination procedure screening and a well formulated and appropriate feedback will be provided to the student, teacher and parent.
This course is and remains not less different from your school syllabus.
- Fundamental Concepts and Definitions
- Resultant of Force Systems
- Equilibrium of a Rigid Body
- Analysis of Structures
- Force Systems in Space
- Centroid and Center of Gravity
- Moment of Inertia
- Fundamental Concepts and Definitions
- Kinematics of a Particle
- Kinetics of a Particle
This tutorial is designed for undergraduate first year learner around the world who want to learn the basics of Physical & Mechanics and its architectural concepts. This tutorial will give you enough understanding on all the mentioned topics of your curriculum with suitable examples.
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you should have a basic understanding of Physics 1 . As we are going to develop, revise, and apply formulae used in the previous grade as ground key to deeply understand the contents of this tutorials.
The textbook being used is Mechanics 1 (written byBy: John D. Cutnell; Kenneth W. Johnson; David Young; Shane Stadler) Students will have access to a textbook online or in class. For any other course material which will be available to boost learner practices on exams types exercises as the course progresses, There is a MATH-FACE WORKBOOK accessible in our library for the cost of $50. you may get in touch with our customer service for more information about the product.
REQUIRED MATERIAL FOR THIS COURSE
Learners will be required to bring their notebook , a calculator, pencil, graph paper, pen , technical drawing/mathematical large springbow compass 9 piece set and a ruler set.
In order to succeed in mathematics, a student must practice every day. Work assigned in class must be finished at home if it has not been completed during the period. While there may be extenuating circumstances occasionally, daily homework completion is the goal and is absolutely vital for success. Homework will be checked daily.
REPORT CARD GRADE
The Report Card grade is based on evidence collected through observations, conversations, and student products (tests/exams, assignments for evaluation).
Some evidence will carry greater weight than other evidence. Determining a report card grade will involve professional judgement and interpretation of evidence that reflects the student’s most consistent level of achievement, with special consideration given to more recent evidence.
- Term Work – 70 %
Term work is based on a variety of performance tasks over the course of the term that demonstrates: knowledge, thinking, communication, and application.
- Summative – 30%
The summative evaluation must take place completely in class. The culminating performance task is worth 15%. The final exam is worth 15% for a total of 30%.
ADDITIONAL PACKAGE ADVANTAGES
Taking this course includes bonuses like
- 4h weekly online private tutorials with one of our dedicated tutor
- Free Math-Face workbook
- 3h weekly scheduled contact learning consultations in our institution classroom (optional)
- Certificate of completion of course
- Free online support on an available set schedule
- Online forum allowing the learner to ask questions to other learners in the same course
- Free consultation on the Learner’s homework ,assignments, and projects
- Over 156 lectures and 55 hours of content!
- LIVE sessions End to End Training Included.
- Learn Physical Science from a professional tutor from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course contents designed by considering all types of learner’s speed, ability to process and apply all information provided.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 61
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes